Picture, you're the queen of everything
as far as the eye can see
under your command
i will be your guardian
when all is crumbling
steady your hand
You may have heard this song... Or not but these lines got me thinking. About what would be the worst thing to lose and what I am most afraid of losing. I don't really know why but there it is. I'm not particularly afraid of spiders (although I don't like when they crawl all over my hands) and i don't really have a problem with heights. (Ok maybe a little, but only on roller coasters). I realized that the think i am most afraid of is losing the people i love. Now, I know, I know, your thinking how clique! She really couldn't think of anything better to blog about!? and I kind of agree with you. Of course I'm afraid of losing people. Isn't every one? But , to me, it feels almost like a phobia. When I ever think about losing one of my friends its heartbreaking. ( mind you I'm also afraid of losing my family, but the phobia, if you will, is lesser with family then with friends. If that makes any sense) Personally I'm an anti-person person. I don't like most people. They annoy me. but every once and a while I find someone that I can live with, who doesn't annoy me to much. I'm not saying that Ive found anyone who is perfect (duh) but I can live with these people. Anyways, when this time ends and I lose all these people (guardians if you will. SEE! I just tied the song into what I'm talking about! Yay me!) I will not be a very happy camper. At all. So maybe, we (read as I) should over through the world governments and MAKE ME QUEEN OF EVERYTHING! yes. That's the answer.
No comments:
Post a Comment