Tuesday, May 11, 2010

... Everything i had is deleted. And I was good too. A long rant about the horrors of Democracy and America. Now Stop. I know what your thinking. Shes "anti-American" and "Anti-democracy"!We Must but her in Prison for her dastardly thoughts!! And maybe even throw the sofas into the streets!  Well like I said stop. I am neither of those things, I just wish (hope) for a better America. Where the ideas are simple and the biggest problem is a drop in manure production. I guess you could call it a past time, long ago, a time that I dont belong to. So Maybe i should just try to integrate into the "now time" and not think about things that will never happen. Maybe. Or i could buy a small farm in the country and grow things. And then worry about last months declining manure production. Yeah. That would be the life. So like I said I'm not anti- America just anti-now, anti-21st Century.

1 comment:

  1. I don't blame you for being anti-now. lol Now really sucks...

    ReplyDelete