


Today (Thursday), Will be the first Thursday in a long series on this blog that will be given the title "Thanks Thursday". I love Thursdays. They arnt Wednesdays, horrible because of their horrible spelling, and the fact that they are the middle of the week) and they arnt Fridays (Although widely considered a good day, Fridays usually are magnates for tests and big projects). So Thursday is my Favorite day. By Thursday you know that you can survive the rest of the week, tests are less common, and its just such a lay-ed back day. 'So...' you may be thinking. 'Now that im a believer in the Greatness of Thursdays whats going to happen every Thursday?' that Is a very good question. On each Thursday I will be posting new Photos that I have taken over the week. So to Start things off I have 4 photos to share with you. **Crosses fingers** I hope this works. hmm... Well I guess your just gonna have to look up to see them. Their all from my garden today. I hope ya are enjoying them. Maybe.
Nice pictures! Thursdays are my second favorite day of the week. Fridays will always be my favorite though. lol
ReplyDelete