Monday, June 7, 2010
Another long day today. I dont really have anything to report. Although, If you happen to be a rather tall boy who recently left for Japan and has neglected to text one of my friends back, you should know that she thinks your dead. While we were in the store today we asked A Magic Eight Ball if your plane had crashed. It said not but I don't think she believes the round piece of plastic. Oh well. Its her loss. Anyway, If you are that boy, please just send a simple text. Something along the lines of "I'm not dead. I'm sorry I haven't texted. Busy. TTYL." (even if you wont talk to her soon.) I don't really care what you say. Just do it so that she doesn't have a heart attack. (and If you cant text, post something on the comments on this blog or email her. I don't really care how you do it) Thank you. Moving on. Today I was on a pen pal site and I think I found some one. She lives in Germany. I think it will be a lot of fun talking to her. If she responds that is. Yes mom, I am being careful about pedophiles and No Mom, Im not giving anyone important numbers. I'm a big girl now, scheisse. Tomorrow I get to play at the graduation ceremony. It should be fun seeing as I have lost my band folder. Ugh. I really don't like using other peoples music. Its just weird, especially when you haven't talked to said person for a year. Oh well. I guess Ill get over it. Its my fault anyway..... Or is it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment