Friday, June 25, 2010

FINALLY!

Hey Ya'll!  So I know its Friday. But its VERY VERY early Friday. So you'll let me count it as a special Thursday? Good. So all these pictures are of our last trip to Florida. 



-------------------------------------------->

This beautious creature is a bird. I have no idea what kind of bird.

But I'm sure that it is a bird. And thats about it. 





----------------------------------------->

This is another bird, except I know what kind it is. 

It is a chicken. A WILD CHICKEN!!

They have them all over Key West. 








-----------------------------------------------> 

This is a sign. Pointing to where I am going. 










---------------------------------------------->

This is a train that goes on a tour of Key West.

The tickets are 30$ a person. So we didn't/wont ride it. 

But its such a cute little train I had to post it. 







Just remember that I will miss you all. (Although you might not miss me) If you ever get worried about where I am just look at this next picture and know that this is where I am.

 

BYE!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment