To those who read this blog, including but not limited to Santa Clause, the boogie man, The Genie in the Bottle, and the little blue man, I can honestly tell you that I have never really know what it feels like to be truly lonely. Although, now, I am still not truly lonely I can tell you that THE SCALE OF JEN'S LONELINESS has definitely gone up. I have no idea why this happened now. Maybe its because school just ended and I know I will not see my friends everyday, or maybe its because one of my friends is leaving. Note that only one is leaving so Im guessing that there is a bigger cause of this lonely spike. Regardless of why I feel this way I hate it. Its like someone took a knife and cut out a little hole. I know that your thinking this is rather dramatic. Dont worry, thats what im thinking to. But, sadly, its true. Everyone seems to love the summer and they cheer it on all year. I, on the other hand, dont. I see summer simply as family time as apposed to the friend time school provides. No, I am not a super nerd. I just love seeing my friends for the whole day. Laughing, yelling, and talking stops almost completely over the summer for me due to the times i can get rides and our conflicting schedules. Sure, I could just be making excuses but thats the way it usually plays out. So cheers to the people that read this blog. Cheers to increased family time. Increased yelling, screaming, and carrying on. Cheers to loss of friendships and to the gain of to much sleep. And Cheers to ultimate boredom and the continuation of this loneliness.
I think I need a hug.
*Hug* I'm sorry I'm leaving! :( But I won't be gone forever! I'll be back July 22nd. We can totally plan to meet up on the 24th, okay? :D Thanks again for the amazing present!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I like your blog. You should tell people at school about it or something. Or at least the rest of your friends. Well, see ya!